
Today as we were headed to the car to go visit Grandmother in Tahoka at the hospital, Isabella spotted a rainbow in the distance. She was so excited she exclaimed, "Mommy look - rainbow", and repeated as she jumped up and down and pointed. She then said, "Let's go slide on it, PLEASE!", followed by, "It's broken - Mommy fix it!" She was so cute and so serious!! This is just one of many moments that I cherish with her. She definitely knows how to put a smile on my face!

Thank you everyone for your prayers, although still in the hospital, my grandmother is doing better. Isabella and I go visit her for an hour or two on a daily basis. Last week when I talked to the nurse I was told that they didn't know if she would ever be where she could go home and this week she is eating good, doing all of her walking and seems to actually act like she wants to come home. Here are a few cherished moments between Isabella and her Great-Grandmother - they love each other dearly!




2 comments:
These are the moments you treasure forever!!!
See, I told you your kiddo was sweet the other day!
Post a Comment