Giraffe

Monday, October 19, 2009

Handcrafted Jewelry by Tiffany Purdue

Who is Tiffany?? Tiffany is a stay at home mom to a handsome little boy!! Tiffany's husband and Alan were classmates during law school and became friends. I had the privilege to hang out with Tiffany and Keith several times before they moved to the DFW area and really enjoyed being around them. Tiffany has a passion for art and enjoys making handcrafted jewelry. She has recently started an Etsy store and I wanted to share her beautiful designs as I'm a big FAN of Tiffany Purdue Designs - Handcrafted Jewelry.
The fact that she is doing something she loves and has the courage to start an Etsy store and see what happens gives me encouragement and inspiration to making my way to starting an Etsy store with my own creations. If you've been on this path of possibility, know that you too can take the step. Congrats Tiffany on getting your Etsy store started. I wish you the best!!
"If you can imagine it you can create it. If you can dream it, you can become it."

No comments: