Giraffe

Monday, June 14, 2010

Kitchen Floor Mani/Pedi

Ever since the paint has been chipping off from Courtney's wedding, Isabella has been begging me to paint her finger & toenails green.  I don't own green nail polish but Sandi does, so Saturday night after a hard days work outside we decided to turn my grandmother's kitchen into a nail salon after dinner.  Isabella had so much fun.  I scrubbed her feet, cleaned, trimmed and painted her nails.  She also got to paint daddy's toenails and had a blast.  After convincing him to do one foot green and the other purple she went with a little less shocking color of lilac with a touch of glitter for herself.
Daddy is THRILLED about his GREEN & PURPLE toes!!
My feet soaking!
Child Labor!
The Finished Product - Alan, Isabella & Ricky

P.S.  I always knew that one day the hospital wash basins they sent home with you would someday come in handy!!

No comments: