despite the fact that Mady gets annoyed with Isabella!
Unfortunately it was a busy day for both of us today. Alan had a busy day in court this morning and then was so busy in the office this afternoon that he got off work late. I on the other hand have been working towards picking up the house, getting things ready for the garage sale I finally think we are going to have on Saturday, packing up baby things for the storage unit we finally rented to make more room for us to actually live and taking my grandmother for her weekly beauty shop appointment! But I did manage to take some time to play outside with Isabella. We were going to go swimming but there were a ton of bees swarming the pool, so instead I sat outside and sweat like a whore in church while Isabella played in the dog water pool. (I did clean it out and put fresh water in it before I let her get after it.) She then laid down for a good nap till it was time to go pick up grandmother. When I returned home from picking up my grandmother from the beauty shop, Isabella wanted to go feed the animals and go to Grandmother's. Soooo...I let her and I came home and prepared a hamburger steak, mushrooms, and soy garlic rice for dinner. Alan came in and we had dinner together, exchanged gifts....I got my first real Coach purse that he purchased for me while we were in Vegas and he got a dress shirt, golf shirt and a few pairs of unmentionables. Lame I know we then sat and watched the news together while he sewed a button on a pair of pants and I updated our blog. He has sense gone and gotten Isabella so I think we will now get baths and head to bed!
Happy Anniversary Babe! Thank you for 3 wonderful years! I look forward to many more to come! I Love You To Infinity & Beyond! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment