Since Friday life has been far from relaxation!! We (Myself, Alan, My mom & Ricky) pulled an all niter trying to get signs and things ready for the craft fair. The craft fair came and went. We made enough money to pay for the booth and then a little extra. It wasn't quite the sell that we would have liked for but it was a trial run. Had we known that the holiday signs weren't gonna be the most popular and the Texas Tech & VERY Religious ones would be we would have made accordingly. We did take an order that I must get made next week and maybe it will generate a few others. Isabella had a blast playing in the kid area they had and was a good sport through it all. After the all niter and a long day of sitting in the sun we headed home to watch the Tech vs Texas game for as long as we could stay awake.
Here are a few of the signs I made:
Yes, another stubbon picture! This is a bow holder I made for Isabella...I guess I'm gonna have to make another one or make the ribbons longer.

Unfortunately on Sunday my grandmother started not feeling well. By Monday and Tuesday my daily life had changed in the blink of an eye, I became a different person. There are instances in life that it seems like your world is turned upside down. Marriage and becoming a mother are two instances that my world changed and now becoming a caretaker. For the past three years I have been a part-time caretaker for my grandmother and the sad side of it I have seen many up and downs with her and I have gradually seen life take away her Independence which is something that has not been easy for her. On Monday and Tuesday I became a full-time caretaker. I was doing something I had never thought I would do, would be able to do and is one of the hardest things I have had to do. Every time my grandmother moved I had to help her. When she collapsed I carried her and I encouraged her to eat when she would yell at me that I didn't understand and that she couldn't eat. Through all of the hatefulness, although it is hard for me to deal with, I know that deep down in her heart my grandmother dearly loves and appreciates me for all that i do and have done for her. I know that Isabella is the light of her life and we both love her dearly and wouldn't have life any other way than to spend our days with her. After having to pick her up off the floor and bandage her arm from her getting up thinking she could make it to the door to let her dog out, I decided to take her to the dr yesterday morning. After spending 4 hours in the drs office/hospital, the doctor decided to admit her. We went back to see her last night and she seemed to be doing a little better but she was definitely not 100%. We hope that she will soon be back on her feet and back home. Please keep her in your prayers and she will recover from whatever this is that has gotten her down and we will have her back home soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment