Giraffe

Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Jennifer!!!

Jennifer's Girly-Girl Cake that I made!!!


So the actual date of her birth was on May 18th, however with Jennifer's crazy work schedule and me being very sick on that day unfortunately we weren't able to celebrate. But Saturday (30th), the schedule finally cleared up and we were able to celebrate that glorious day of Jennifer's birth. Jennifer picked and we had a delicious meal at Outback and I made a Strawberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake (strawberry cake is one of her favorites) that sooooo was not WW friendly but was absolutely AMAZING....(I was STUFFED and wanted another piece it was that good if I do say so myself!!).
Jennifer and I matched the cake and it wasn't planned!!

Sometimes my kiddo is goofy!!

Buddies at dinner
After dinner we headed over to Jennifer's apartment for her to open gifts!! Jennifer received some Tech spirited kitchenware and wino accessories! ;) I know that we had a wonderful evening with her and we hope she did as well. Happy Belated Birthday Jennifer, We Love You!!!

No comments: