Giraffe

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Cards

Attention Bloggers!

I know everyone likes free stuff.  Here is an opportunity to get 50 FREE Holiday Cards from Shutterfly.  I usually send out Christmas cards, sometimes ordering them and sometimes designing them on my own.  This year I have decided to use Shutterfly for our photo Christmas Cards.  Now I've just got to get on the ball and decide where to have our family picture made and what for the three of us to wear.  That's the hard part....or is the hard part picking out my favorite Christmas Card design??

So far these are my favorite designs ( I love sharing LOTS of pictures so of course I picked ones with multiple pictures):
I have used Shutterfly's products before such as just simply printing pictures, making calendars of Isabella for the family, also printing photo Christmas cards and I have been very pleased with the quality, result and pricing.

I know that family and friends who aren't able to always read our blog and since I don't send out many pictures, enjoy the at least once a year updated picture of our family.  And honestly....who doesn't love getting mail?  I know I do and it is the highlight of Isabella's day if she receives mail!  So spread the joy and spirit of Christmas and sign up for your 50 Free Christmas Cards from Shutterfly.

No comments: